Vespa meeting 2015 in Elba, on the saddle of history in Marina di Campo
- Published: 31-03-2015
- Category: Events
These two wheels made history. They are a true symbol, and are many the fans who own one, tending it and keeping it in excellent condition. Exciting that on 25 and April 26, 2015 will gather in Marina di Campo for the new edition of the International Meeting organized by the Elba Island Vespa Club.
Not only fans and collectors. In fact, the Elba Vespa Meeting annually attracts thousands of curious reaching the island to witness a unique spectacle: the Vespa parade through the streets of the island, overlooking the sea or in the middle of the historic center of various locations.
Saturday, April 25 program:
- 8:30 am – registration at Pro Loco Marina di Campo
- 2:30 pm- departure for the tour of the western Ring Vespa
- 5:00 pm- stop in Procchio with music and buffet
- 7:30 pm – return to Marina di Campo
- 9:00 pm – music and entertainment in Piazza del Comune
Sunday, April 26 program:
- 8:00 am- registration at Pro Loco Marina di Campo
- 10:30 am- start of the Vespa Tour
- 11:30 am – stop with cocktail in Santo Stefano alle Trane
- 1:00 pm – return to Marina di Campo
- 3:00 pm – extraction of a two-weeks holiday
For more information on 2015 International Meeting Elba Island Vespa Club (how to participate, locations, any change of dates and times), visit the official website of the event, Vespaclubelba.it.
Image Source: Flickr.com/photos/kinzicaRelated articles