Rallye Elba 2016, Tuscany: a must-see event only for rally enthusiasts
- Published: 7-03-2016
- Category: Events
Emotion, adrenaline and some of the best driver of the Peninsula (and not only) who will compete on very hard racing circuits. This year, the Rallye Elba 2016, in Tuscany, will take place from April 21 to 23. A must-see event for all rally enthusiast.
Portoferraio will be the “headquarters” of 2016 edition. But the real protagonist is the entire island: the various stages of the event will take place in some of the most beautiful parts of Elba.
- The race will start on April 22, Friday, at 6pm. And will and on April 23, Saturday, from 4:48pm. In between there will be ten special stages and 319,850 kilometres.
- The big news of the new edition is the “Spettacolo” that will take place on Saturday.
As already said, the “headquarters” of Rallye Elba 2016 is Portoferraio. And this could become a good occasion to visit the largest town of the island:
- among the things to see in Portoferraio, there are the old town cebter, Medici’s fortresses, the home of Napoleon, the Roman mansion of Delle Grotte
- near Portoferraio there are some of the most beautiful beaches of Elba Island, places such as delle Ghiaie, Padulella and Capo Bianco
- the Rallye is also the right occasion to taste Elba Island culinary specialties
How to get there
Once you will be on Elba Island, Portoferraio will become the starting point of this vacation: from here, it’s easy to reach the several locations of the Rallye 2016.
For further information about 2016 edition of Rallye Elba, you can visit the official website of the event, Rallyelba.com.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/jimculpRelated articles