Halloween 2016 on Elba Island: spend a great day in Portoferraio
- Published: 17 October 2016
- Category: Events
The scariest night of the year is forthcoming. And you need a good idea to spend Halloween 2016 in an unforgettable way. About the location, we can suggest you a good place: it’s Portoferraio, the main town on Elba Island. And this is the programme for the day:
- Morning. Although you’re in the middle of autumn, and especially if you’ve never seen them, there are two of the most beautiful beaches of the island: they are Padulella beach and Sansone beach, two unforgettable spectacles.
- Afternoon. It’s time to visit the Medici fortresses. They were the main defence of the city. They are massive fortifications surrounding the historical centre of Portoferraio: Forte Falcone, Forte Stella and Torre della Linguella are the three pillars on which rests the entire defence system.
- Evening. Nightlife in Portoferraio has really much to offer: restaurants, pubs, pizza restaurants, wine bars. So you can choose to spend the evening as you like, tasting the typical dishes of the island, dirking beer and chatting with friends, or listening to live music.
- Night. If for you there’s no holiday without dancing until down, Club 64 and Decò are the places for you: they are the two main discotheques on Elba Island.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/fabcom