August: the Fluo color music festival 2018 is on Elba island
- Published: 5-07-2018
- Category: Events
What summer is it without fun? If you also like dancing, even better if on the beach, and fluo gadgets, then you will surely be pleased to know that, on August 9th 2018, the Fluo color music festival will be on Elba island, to be precise on the beach of Marina di Campo.
It begins in the afternoon of 9 August and will continue until late at night. All you have to do is wear a white t-shirt and bring all your desire to have fun. The Fluo color music festival will take care of the rest: laser show, fluo gadget, fluo make-up, color shooting and luminous balloons will be accompanied by dance, pop, hip hop and electro music played by national and international DJs.
Fun on Elba island
The Fluo color music festival will certainly not be the only opportunity to have fun on Elba island:
- The two main discos of the island are Club 64 and Decò, and both are not far from Portoferraio;
- In all the largest inhabited areas of the island there are various types of clubs, such as pubs, bars and wine bars;
- There are also amusement parks, such as the Pirate Island in Campo nell’Elba and the Amadeus in Porto Azzurro.
How to get
Marina di Campo is located on the southern coast of the island. And below you find the information to be able to reach it starting from the two main towns of Elba:
- From Portoferraio. Take the provincial road 24 up to Procchio and, from here, the provincial road 25 following the signs for Marina di Campo. The journey takes half an hour.
- From Capoliveri. Take the provincial road 26 towards Portoferraio and, just before arriving at Campo ai Peri, take the provincial road 30 and follow the signs for Marina di Campo. The journey by car takes just over half an hour.
For more information on the 2018 edition of the Fluo color music festival on Elba island (complete program, possible date changes, how to participate), you can consult the official event fan page, Facebook.com/fluocolormusicfestival.
Image source: Flickr.com/photos/marcellafavaRelated articles