Elba Island: the 5 most beautiful beaches on the southern side
- Published: 30-07-2018
- Category: Places to See
What is the best area of Elba Island? In your case, since you dream of a holiday of total relaxation with a fabulous sea, surely the one where there are some wonderful beaches. And since you’re thinking of visiting the southern side of Elba island, these are the five most beautiful beaches you’ll ever see along the south coast.
- Innamorata. With such a name, the first of the most beautiful beaches on the southern side of Elba island could only be one of the most romantic places on the island. It is located near Capoliveri. The Innamorata beach is a very quiet place, with the white sand mixed with pebbles that laps an enchanting sea.
- Lacona. By car, this beach is easily reachable from both Capoliveri and Portoferraio. It is a long stretch of white sand, particular that makes it also suitable for those who are spending a holiday with children. Near the beach there is a large pine wood, where you can rest during the hottest hours of the day.
- Cavoli. Not far from Marina di Campo, this strip of fine white sand, about 350 meters long, is also one of the favorite for young people for two reasons: it is possible to practice various water sports and, especially in summer, it is not uncommon to come here to organize several parties.
- Seccheto. Seccheto is a small fraction of the municipality of Campo nell’Elba. A small village that offers an enchanting beach: the beach is of very fine granitic sand; two cliffs, also of granite and covered with Mediterranean vegetation, surround the beach; the sea does not fear comparisons.
- Fetovaia. About two hundred meters long, the turquoise color of its sea is an authentic spectacle. And there are also all the services you could want on a beach: bathing establishment, bars, restaurants. Simply perfect, don’t you think?