About Traghetti Elba Reservation and how to contact us
Traghetti Elba Reservation, a website dedicated to the online booking of all the services you may find useful for a holiday on Elba, is part of TraghettiPer network. It is owned by Penta S.r.l., an important national company licensed as a tour operator and based in Portoferraio.
See what people are saying about us.
Traghetti Elba Reservation was created to give our customers the opportunity to freely book ferry tickets for the Island of Elba and compare the prices and rates of all routes at the available times on the chosen day, all on a single screen.
In addition, we also offer the option to take out ticket cancellation insurance (which reimburses the total cost of the ticket in the event of cancellation) at a convenient price. Finally, to complete the service, we send your ticket by email in PDF format.
Our payment system (with Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro credit cards or with PayPal) uses a secure connection with https protocol, which encrypts the data before sending them over the web so that they cannot be read during the transfer. This means that no one can obtain your credit card details.
Elbareservation’s automatic ferry booking system was created using the best technology available to make it easy to use and intuitive. Furthermore, it is operational 24/7. However, our staff, who are experts in holidays on the Island of Elba, are able to respond to any requests for support and assistance.
Why booking with us
- Because thousands of customers do it every year.
- The Traghetti Elba Reservation automatic booking system is user-friendly, intuitive, and compares the availability and applicable rates in real time.
- Payments are made on a secure site with https protocol.
- Customers can choose whether to receive their tickets by post to their address or free of charge via email in just a few minutes.
- Our Call Center is available for any need.
- We are based in Portoferraio, on the Island of Elba, and are thus able to offer our customers even better assistance with any changes or with resolving any kind of problem.
Address: Portoferraio (LI), Piazza Marinai d’Italia, 12
Telephone: 0039 0565.917257